- Syria conflict has inflicted $20 billion loss on Lebanon: Minister
- Iran, Pakistan agree to enhance border cooperation
- Nigeria bombing kills 20 as Boko Haram storms another town
- Venezuela rejects EU claims, calls them ‘interventionist’
- Egypt’s spymaster sacked for thaw in Doha-Cairo ties, reports say
- Iran supports political dialog in Lebanon: Larijani
- News Magazine No 347: December 22, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran warns extra-regional recon aircraft near borders
- Central African Republic clashes kill 20
- Kurdish fighters push deeper into Iraq’s northwestern town of Sinjar
In fact, a day of double grief, since today is the doleful 28th of Safar, on which we mourn the end of the mission of Almighty’s Last Messenger to mankind, as well as the martyrdom through poisoning of his elder grandson, exactly on the 39th anniversary of the grandfather’s departure …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
The Leader of Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyed Ali Khamenei, has donated more than 14,000 hand-written books to ‘Astan Quds Razavi’ Islamic Research Foundation.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Earlier today on the doleful day of Safar 28, you listened to a special feature on the Prophet Mohammad (blessings of God upon him and his progeny). Since today also happens to be the martyrdom anniversary of his …
Since we are nearing Arba’een, the traditional 40th day, following the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, let us commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) by focusing on some of the aspects of the movement of the grandson of Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon …
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.