- ‘Tehran does not deal inalienable, principle rights’
- IR Experts to hold talks with 5+1 on Sanctions
- ‘N-deal attests to Iran enrichment right’
- Iranian delegation to attend Mandela commemoration ceremony
- Russia urges Iran presence in Geneva II
- Syria opposition leader due in Russia
- Car bomb attack kills 11 in Iraq
- ‘Iran, China must consult on key issues’
- ‘Ballistic missiles' error to be zero’
- Iran stresses expansion of ties with Africa, diplomat
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …
Salaam friends, Today is the 5th of Safar which coincides the martyrdom anniversary of one of the youngest martyr of the epic of Karbala, Hazrat Ruqayyah (A.S).