- Syrian forces liberate positions in west of Palmyra
- Zionist forces assault Palestinian prisoners in Nafha jail
- Saudi warplanes hit allied Yemeni militants by mistake, kill 12
- Bahrain opposition figure freed from jail
- Egypt arrests 119 MB member for ‘acts of violence’
- Kurdish forces liberate Syrian town from Takfiri terrorists
- 18 Takfiri snipers killed in clashes with Iraqi security forces
- One killed, 17 wounded in terrorist attacks in Syria: Sources
- Iran sees regional security as own: FM
- Terrorism, extremism threats to entire region: FM
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Egyptian Shiite leaders have voiced their denial to “rumors” that a Shiite Muslim activist was killed in Egypt in a “sectarian strife” incident, according to a report on Saturday.
Over 90 years ago saw the desecration of the Sacred Jannat al-Baqie Cemetery of the holy city of Medina by Wahhabi brigands who destroyed the tombs of Islamic scholars, the Prophet’s companions, the Prophet’s aunts and uncle, and above all the holy shrines of 4 of the 12th Infallible Imams …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.