- EU still wants deal with Ukraine: EU leaders
- Spanish police raid ruling party HQ in graft probe
- India Maoist group to abandon armed struggle
- Bulgarian migrants in UK not beggars: Bulgaria FM
- Analysts warn US-China naval clashes are possible
- US unemployment claims at highest level since March
- Syria crisis can’t be solved without Iran: Russian official
- UK account deficit widens to highest level since 1989
- Two killed as police, pro-Morsi protesters clash in Cairo
- Israeli troops shoot dead Palestinian in NE Gaza
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …
Saudi Arabia has been supplying terrorist al-Qaeda militants operating in Iraq and Syria with arms and money, West Asian expert Zayd al-Isa said.
A preparatory meeting for a conference on the dangers of Takfiri groups was held in the Syrian capital Damascus with the participation of Muslim scholars and clerics from Iran and Syria.
Islam is one of the fastest growing religions in the world, and Cameroon is no exception. In the coastal city of Douala, Cameroon's economic capital, local Muslims build a new mosque at least every two years to accommodate with the growing number of believers.
A Bahraini opposition figure strongly condemned Al Khalifa regime for the atrocities it has committed against the Arab nation, and stressed that the ruling family has failed to silence the protests that are bent on seeing it out of power.