- Pentagon widens US drone kill box
- US aims to stay in Afghanistan for heroin
- Fast-food workers stage strike across US
- US: China air defense zone 'provocative'
- ‘Dialogue can resolve Iran N-case’
- 'Italy’s Eni eager to resume work in Iran'
- ‘Syria talks must have clear agenda’
- Iran ready to help Iraq security: Zarif
- ‘Iran-Iraq ties boost Mideast security’
- Iran raps raid on Yemen Def. Min.
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …
A new investigation reveals that Thailand immigration officials have sold hundreds of Rohingya Muslims fleeing from persecution in Myanmar to human traffickers.
Salaam, and condolences to you all on the poignant occasion of Moharram 25, the martyrdom anniversary of the Survivor of the Tragedy of Karbala, Imam Zain al-Abedin (AS), the 4th Infallible Heir of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA), was the victim of poisoning in Medina on this day in 95 AH, by …