- Iran beats Orlando Pirates’ reserves in friendly
- Iran envoy lauds Unifying Islamic Gathering for reinforcing unity
- Iraqi Kurd officials determined to boost Erbil-Tehran ties
- ‘Iran, a powerful country in the Middle East'
- Iraqi parliament speaker urges groups’ solidarity
- Arrests made in Egypt’s pro-Morsi demo
- Franciscan religious order in grave financial difficulty
- ‘Russia to go on with military upgrade’
- Anti-Saudi protest held in London
- NHS workers’ strikes continue in 2015
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Palestinian worshippers have staged anti-Zionist demonstrations.
Heartfelt condolences to you on the occasion of Arba’een, the traditional 40th day following the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, or the 10th of Moharram, on which in the year 61 AH, Imam Husain (Peace be upon him), the grandson of Prophet Mohammad (blessings of God upon him …
Since we are nearing Arba’een, the traditional 40th day, following the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, let us commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) by focusing on some of the aspects of the movement of the grandson of Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon …
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.