- Winter storms kill 10 in northern Europe
- US to sell Saudis nearly 16,000 missiles
- No power, fuel in Gaza as winter nears
- NSA tracks phones by executive order
- US: China air zone potentially dangerous
- Egypt arrests 73 anti-coup protesters
- UN calls for probe into Rohingya selling
- Iran drawn with Argentina in World Cup
- 1000s of Greeks clash with Athens police
- ‘Most Sana’a attackers were Saudis’
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
It was an old oasis town with plenty of springs and wells and the brush surroundings abounded with date palms, vineyards and orchards of pomegranates and other fruits. Situated 450 kilometres north of Makkah it was inhabited by the idol worshipping Arab tribes of Aws and Khazraj.
The Makkan Jahiliyah alarmed at the growing impact of Islam and their abject helplessness to contain its radiant rays conspired to assassinate the Prophet. Moreover, the death of Abu Taleb that devoted guardian of Islam had removed an obstacle from their path, emboldening the haughty infidels to plot Muhammad's [SAWA] …
A human rights campaigner has called for legal action against Thai officials suspected of selling Rohingya Muslims fleeing from persecution in Myanmar to human traffickers.