- Roknabadi: “Iran supports the Lebanese people”
- No Limit on Foreign Imports under Geneva Deal
- Iran Will Not Retreat from Nuclear Rights
- ‘Iran, Hamas to Further Deepen Relations Soon’
- More Militants Killed in Daraa
- ‘EU pact furthers Ukraine, NATO union’
- Libyan forces surround oil tanker
- Rebel attacks in Philippines kill 10
- ‘Iran, Turkey must counter terrorism’
- Iran Condemns Recent Bombing in Iraq
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Secretary-General of the World Assembly of Islamic Awakening Ali Akbar Velayati stressed the need for the unity of the Islamic nations, noting that the Islamic Awakening is against all kinds of extremism and Takfiri moves.
The period of one’s youth is the most valuable years of human life. Youths are the huge assets of every country and the country's growth depends on its young generation. Circulation of the huge wheels of industries, extraction of natural reserves from the depth of mines, development, defense of borders …
A political analyst says the Saudi regime is hell-bent on toppling the Syrian government and establishing a Wahhabi-style regime in the crisis-hit Arab country.
A Pakistani religious leader on Saturday demanded the western powers to abide by Iran's nuclear deal and immediately lift sanctions from the Islamic Republic.