- UN Security Council slams ISIL beheading of American journalist
- Pakistan opposition lawmakers hand in resignation
- A Canadian Imam receives death threat
- Iranian MP: Defending oppressed nations, among Islamic systemˈs values
- Iran to face India in Asian Confederation Volleyball Cup semi-final
- US backs federal system in Iraq: Biden
- Egypt forwards Iranˈs humanitarian aids to Gaza
- Putin tells Merkel further aid delays to Ukraine 'unacceptable': Kremlin
- UK Muslim body slams ISIL ‘psychopathic violence’
- Iraq's top cleric calls on Iraqis to confront ISIL terrorists
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
The Prophet's entry into Madina ushers in a new phase for the divine message. Islam gaining fresh followers began to assert its strength and soon started to spread out over the four corners of the Arabian Peninsula. The divine call now entered a decisive stage and many important events took …
Senior Iranian religious cleric and Source of Emulation Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazai said on Thursday that the country should make use of potentials of the youthsˈ capabilities to promote religious sciences.
Heartfelt condolences to you all on a very doleful day. Today is the 25th of the month of Shawwal, the day on which the 6th Infallible Heir of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA) was forced to leave the world, a martyr, at the age of 65 years in Medina, through a fatal …
Calls are growing in the US for the release of Jamil Abdullah al-Amin, a jailed African-American Imam.
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate -- Salaam friends, and how about listening to an interesting feature on the anniversary of a great milestone in the history of Islam, that is, the Battle of Khandaq or the Trench, which was a debacle for the Arab-Israelite Confederates, when …