- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Thousands of Palestinian Islamic Jihad members took to the streets of Gaza to celebrate the victory over the Zionist regime of Israel in the Fifty Day War.
People celebrating the birthday anniversary of Lady Masoumah, the distinguished lady from the household of Prophet Muhammad(SAWS) in the Iranian city of Qom where her holy shrine is located.
Iranian people protested the Zionist regime of Israel’s assault on Gaza, in a gathering in front of the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees in Mashhad- a northwestern holy city in Iran; in a gathering called 'The Bloody Dolls of Gaza'.
Thousands joined a rally in Mashhad al-Reza, the Spiritual Capital of Iran, supporting Palestinians and condemning the Zionist Israeli attacks on the Gaza Strip after the Friday Prayers.
Programs of the week of Holy Quran was held with the efforts of Iranian cultural center in Astana and Oskemen cities of Kazakhstan with reference to the arrival of Holy Ramadan.
Takfiri militants from the so-called Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) have demolished several holy shrines and mosques belonging to Shia and Sunni Muslims in the militancy-riddled regions of Nineveh Province.
Iraq’s Muslims prepared to mark the beginning of the blessed month of Ramadhan.