- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Tuesday, 01 December 2015 12:07
Leader’s letter: Today terrorism is our common worry
IRIB English Radio correspondent Mehran Derakhshande has interviewed Nazim Ali, a member of Islamic Human Rights Commission in London, on the second letter of the Leader of the Islamic Revolution to the Western youths.