The movie tells the story of the first 12 years of the life of Prophet Mohammad (Peace be upon him and his progeny), ending with his first visit to the Levant, where Bahira, a Christian monk, predicted he would one day become a prophet.
The film’s pre-production began in October 2007 and its filming was completed six years later.
- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Sunday, 23 August 2015 14:08
On set of movie: "Mohammad, Messenger of God"
A 2015 Iranian movie directed by Oscar-nominated filmmaker, Majid Majidi, is scheduled to be screened across the country on August 26.