- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Palestinians protest Chapel Hill shooting
A group of Palestinians protested the killing of three Muslim students in Chapel Hill, United States by blocking the entrances of US institutions in Gaza such as the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and International Orthodox Christian Charities (IOCC) in Gaza City, Gaza on February 16, 2015.