- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Funeral of Ayatollah Moayedi Qommi
Ayatollah Moayedi Qommi was among the 464 Iranian pilgrims, lost their lives in the Mina tragedy. Saudi's mishandling of the Hajj rituals, which led to the deadly stampede in Mina, has spread anger among the Muslim countries. Saudi Arabia claims nearly 770 people were killed in the incident, but officials at Iran's Hajj and Pilgrimage Organization say about 4,700 people, including 464 Iranian pilgrims, lost their lives in the tragedy.