- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Saudi Arabia executed Sheikh Nimr on baseless allegation
The regime of Saudi Arabia has executed 47 people on the baseless allegation of terrorism. Among them was top cleric Ayatollah Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr. Sheikh Nimr's execution has triggered a massive outcry in different parts of the world where people have condemned the Saudi regime for suppressing the Shia minority. In this regard, IRIB English Radio correspondent Mehran Derakhshandeh has held a roundtable attended by Reza Kazem, a television journalist and a member of Islamic Human Rights Commission and Shabbir Hasanali, a political commentator and activist, both based in London. Let’s take a listen.