- France should enlist MKO as terror organization: Iranian MP
- Car bomb attack claims three lives in Yemen's Sana’a
- Turkey sees drop in number of tourists in 2015 over security concerns
- France to deploy 120 extra police to secure Eurotunnel terminal
- Iran, France discuss cooperation in green technology
- Iran, France seeking new ways to expand energy cooperation: Zanganeh
- Turkey attacks on anti-Takfiri Kurds strategic mistake: Commander Firouzabadi
- Kabul investigating reports of Taliban leader death: Official
- Two killed, 11 wounded in car bomb blast in north Afghanistan
- Attack kills Saudi policeman, wounds two in Eastern Province: Official
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate - - - Heartiest congratulations to you all on a very blessed day. Today is the day when Planet Earth was graced by the Best of God’s Creation, who was foretold by all prophets of the past in different ages and …
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Muslim clerics and Palestinian activists from across the world are attending an international conference in Beirut, Lebanon, to support the Palestinian cause and the oppressed nation’s resistance in the face of Israeli occupation and aggression.
Over 90 years ago saw the desecration of the Sacred Jannat al-Baqie Cemetery of the holy city of Medina by Wahhabi brigands who destroyed the tombs of Islamic scholars, the Prophet’s companions, the Prophet’s aunts and uncle, and above all the holy shrines of 4 of the 12th Infallible Imams …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.
British Ministers foster terror with their wars. Now they attack liberties at home in the name of British values. Seumas Milne has more in this regard published by the British daily Guardian.