- Iran backs anyone fighting bullying, hegemony: Leader
- Study: 85% of child abuse in UK goes unreported
- Putin: Terrorist accomplices downed Russian jet, Moscow 'stabbed in the back'
- Oman calls for meeting gas market challenges
- Zanganeh upbeat over GECF future, Iran’s bilateral gas ties
- Nigerian president hails GECF stabilizing role in world market
- Azerbaijan: Protecting gas corridors against terrorism necessary
- Bolivia ready to host next GECF summit
- Algeria for long-term gas contracts to curb demand drop
- Turkmen president calls for careful gas production
Today, in the thirty-ninth episode of our series, we look at another incident which happened during the journey of the caravan of the noble captives of the illustrious household of Prophet Mohammad (SAWA) from Iraq to Damascus in Syria through a circuitous route by-passing major towns, so as not to …
This year’s book fair in the German city of Frankfurt that winded up on October 19, and in which the Islamic Republic of Iran did not participate because of the unwarranted presence of sentenced apostate Salman Rushdie, was another example of a cultural and academic even in Europe being turned …
Congratulations everybody on the auspicious day of Eid al-Adha or the Feast of Sacrifice that is also known as Eid-e Qorban, when the Hajj pilgrims in Mecca and Muslims throughout the world who have the means, slaughter a sheep as thanksgiving to God Almighty for having saved the life of …
Happy Eid al-Fitr to you all and may Allah accept your fasting and prayers of the blessed month of Ramadhan that ended yesterday! Today is indeed a day of celebration. It is a day of festivity, which starts with the special prayer in the morning that is attended by a …
Myanmar's military-backed government has rejected calls for granting citizenship to the country’s most persecuted ethnic Rohingya Muslims.
The Epic of Karbala, undoubtedly, remains the world’s most important event that has jolted human conscience, not necessarily of Muslims, and made conscientious people in every era and geographical place to strive against injustice, oppression, and illogical demands. Imam Husain (PuH), without the least doubt, staged the greatest struggle for …
Leader of the Islamic Revolution, Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, made it clear that the US and its client regimes in the region are incapable of doing anything, despite their secret sessions on the growing influence and clout of the Islamic Republic of Iran in the region and beyond.