- European markets anticipate outcome of nuclear talks
- Edward Snowden awarded Stuttgart Peace Prize 2014
- Obama vows to win Congress support on nuclear deal with Iran
- Iran, China FMs confer in Vienna
- ‘Islamic Ulema should steadfast against Takfiri currents’
- ‘Iran, Russia to use Rls, Rubles in mutual trade’
- 'Iraq army gains ground against ISIL'
- Syria urges pressure on terror backers
- Bans on Russia ‘systematic mistake’
- ‘US proposes Iran talks extension’
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
Iraqi Foreign Minister called on Muslim scholars to enlighten the world people about the terrorist acts that the Takfiri groups commit in the name of Islam.
Last Tuesday was the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, and this year the commemoration of the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) coincided with the 35th anniversary of the memorable 4th of November on which three important events in the history of the Islamic Revolution occurred.
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.