- Boko Haram kill 32, kidnap scores in Nigeria: officials, witness
- At least 28 killed in C. Africa violence: officials
- Taliban terrorist bomber kills policeman in Kabul
- Thai reform council recommends popular vote to elect premier
- Protesters stage protest in front of US embassy in Moscow
- Iran supporting fight against terrorism across Iraq: President Rouhani
- Police, protesters clash in Peru; one dead
- Nigeria court martial sentences 54 soldiers to death for mutiny
- Palestine submits UN resolution against Zionist regime occupation
- Syrian army makes new gains in Dayr al-Zawr
In the Name of God, the All-Merciful, the All-Compassionate__We repeat our heartfelt condolences to you all on the anniversary of the tragedy of Ashura, and here we present you the special Ziyarah or standard form of salutation for Imam Husain (PuH) on the tragic 10th of Moharram.
Heartiest congratulations to you all on the auspicious occasion of the blessed birthday of the Messenger of Mercy, Prophet Mohammad (SAWA). Today on the occasion of the historic 17th of Rabi al-Awwal we present you an interesting article on the Almighty’s Last and Greatest Messenger to mankind as follows:
Heartfelt condolences to you on the occasion of Arba’een, the traditional 40th day following the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, or the 10th of Moharram, on which in the year 61 AH, Imam Husain (Peace be upon him), the grandson of Prophet Mohammad (blessings of God upon him …
Since we are nearing Arba’een, the traditional 40th day, following the anniversary of the heartrending tragedy of Ashura, let us commemorate the martyrdom of Imam Husain (Peace be upon him) by focusing on some of the aspects of the movement of the grandson of Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon …
The press revealed on October 19, 16 days after the event, that during a performance of La Traviata at the Opéra Bastille in Paris, a woman spectator was made to leave on the orders of the deputy manager of the Paris Opera, Jean-Philippe Thiellay, because she was wearing a niqab.