- News Magazine No 441: March 29, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Ex-German leader Schroeder raps Merkel’s Russia policy
- Kerry won't attend key event in US to continue Iran talks in Switzerland
- Italy police clash with anti-immigration protesters
- Security forces kill nine militants in Tunisia
- Arab officials say attacks on Yemen may last six months
- 8 arrested in protest against police brutality in US
- Australia to join China-led bank
- Lebanon PM stresses respect for Yemen's sovereignty, territorial integrity
- Iran FM set to confer with US, Chinese, Russian counterparts
Welcome to the 28th weekly episode of the series Land of Light. If you remember, last week we said that as a 12-year old boy, Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon him and his progeny), upon hearing that his dear uncle and guardian Abu Taleb was leaving for Syria with …
The perpetuity of every nation's civilization and culture is inseparably linked to science, wisdom, and knowledge. Expanding or narrowing these domains is highly related to book and book reading .If any nation follows education and learning it will undoubtedly guarantee its bright and developed future. The Iranian culture and civilization …
President Hassan Rohani has paid unexpected visits to the Iran Red Crescent Relief and Rescue Base, the Traffic Police Department, and Law Enforcement Forces of the city of Aradan in Semnan Province, and the city of Pakdasht, southeast of Tehran Province.
The Chairman of the Philippines National Commission for Culture and Arts, Felipe M. de Leon, has congratulated Iranians on the arrival of the Iranian New Year (Norouz), and has considered this festivity as a means for establishment of coordination and understanding among people.
Today, we continue our last week’s discussion on the famed Iranian philosopher, theologian, mathematician, astronomer, and poet of 7th Century AH, Khaje Nasir Ed-Din Tousi. We said that Mohammad Ibn Hassan Jahroudi Tousi, popularly known as Khaje Nasir Ed-Din Tousi, was born in the northeastern Iranian city of Tous in …