- Hong Kong affairs China’s domestic affairs: Beijing
- ISIL terrorists capture two districts in Iraq’s Nineveh Province
- Terrorists waging war against humanity: President Rouhani
- Israeli regime’s ambitions for Gaza just mirage: Rafsanjani
- Iran resolute in fight against Takfiri-Zionist current: Dehqan
- Amnesty accuses Ukraine warring sides of violence
- Russia to continue backing Iraqi, Syrian governments: Lavrov
- Bombing leaves 7 Egyptian troopers dead in Sinai
- Iraq bomb attacks kill 33 in Baghdad, Karbala
- US arms airdrops not enough to defeat ISIL in Kobani: Kurds
The 13th edition of Resistance International Film Festival (IRFF) was held in Iran with special focus on resistance, insight and flourishing. There were various sectors such as movies, video cinema, short films, documentaries, prospect of Iran resistance cinema, specialist meetings and commemoration of Iran’s revolution and sacred defense.
Iran’s Vice-President, Masoud Soltanifar, has said that promotion of handicrafts’ status is the top priority of the Cultural, Handicrafts, and Tourism Organization in the current Iranian calendar year.
Muslims from European, Arab and non-Arab nations account for 55 percent of tourists visiting Iran, head of Iran Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization Masoud Soltanifar said on Thursday.
Today, we continue our studies on the life of the famous Iranian-Islamic physician of 5th Century AH, Seyed Ismail Jorjani. We said that Seyed Ismail Jorjani was born in the city of Jorjan (present day Gorgan) close to the Caspian Sea coastlines in northern Iran, in the year 434 AH. …