- Clashes between security forces, Taliban leave 23 dead in N. Afghanistan
- Angry bus passengers attack Guinean woman in Ebola hysteria
- Kashmir shuts down in protest against India PM visit
- Fighting resumes between Kurdish fighters and ISIL terrorists in Kobani
- Hezbollah says stands firm against Israel, terrorists
- VP underlines increased tourist visits to Iran
- Iran, Netherlands determined to develop economic ties
- Iran, Kuwait stress unity among regional countries
- Lebanon defense minister: Iran visit came off well
- US marginalized in Mideast region: Iran commander
The 13th edition of Resistance International Film Festival (IRFF) was held in Iran with special focus on resistance, insight and flourishing. There were various sectors such as movies, video cinema, short films, documentaries, prospect of Iran resistance cinema, specialist meetings and commemoration of Iran’s revolution and sacred defense.
Muslims from European, Arab and non-Arab nations account for 55 percent of tourists visiting Iran, head of Iran Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization Masoud Soltanifar said on Thursday.