- Turkey ceases violation of Greek airspace
- Russia, Turkey must de-escalate tensions: Ban
- Germany to send 1,200 troops to join anti-ISIL battle in Syria
- Karbala pilgrims gather in Iraq amid tight security measures
- Huge turnout of people for Arbaeen a manifestation of prominent features of the school of Prophet: Leader
- Zionist regime forces martyred another Palestinian in al-Quds
- Obama pays tribute to victims of Paris terrorist attacks
- ISIL made $800m from oil sales in Turkey: Iraqi MP
- 208 arrested in Paris climate change rally
- Iranian FM: IAEA Board of Governors' resolution should close PMD case
Welcome to the 62nd weekly episode of the series Land of Light. As a reminder, last week it was said that some of the leading polytheists who had gathered at a corner of the holy Ka’ba and voiced their resentment of Islam and Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon him …
Many of the world’s most expensive and rarely seen pieces of modern art, including works by Vincent van Gogh, Pablo Picasso, Andy Warhol and Jackson Pollock are on display in an exhibition in Tehran.
The Poland-based highly prestigious Camerimage festival is scheduled to praise the director and cinematographer of the Iranian film Mohammad (Blessings of God upon him and his progeny), the Messenger of God, in a Friday ceremony.
Iranian Interior Minister Abdolreza Rahmani Fazli gave an assurance that full security prevails along the country’s borders with Iraq as huge crowds of Iranian pilgrims are travelling to the Arab country for the Arbaeen rituals.
Deputy head of Iran’s Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization (ICHHTO) said nationals of 190 countries can obtain a visa to visit Iran on arrival at the airport.
Mehr 20 of the Iranian calendar corresponding to October 12 is commemorated as Hafez Day in the Islamic Republic of Iran in honour of the great Persian poet, Khwajah Shams od-Din Mohammad Hafez Shirazi. On this occasion, poetry recital contests are held, as well as literary gatherings throughout the country …