- News Magazine No 137: July 25, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- US-backed Israeli terror campaign on Gaza kills more children
- Iran cleric: End Gaza siege before truce
- ISIL branches into tourism in ‘caliphate’
- France’s Hollande says Air Algerie flight black box found
- Iranian Basiji Forces Ready for Jihad against Israel:cmdr
- Negotiating team follows redlines determined by Leader: Salehi
- Iran provides Palestinians with weapons technology: Larijani
- IAEA says needs extra funding to monitor Iran deal
- Canada expands bans against Russia
Iranian drama Melbourne directed by Nima Javidi has been selected to open Critics’ Week section of the 71st Venice International Film Festival in Italy.
A number of Iranian children have garnered awards at the 9th edition of Homeland International Painting Contest in Belarus.
A number of Iranian publishers and literary associations are slated to participate in the 66th edition of Frankfurt International Book Fair in Germany.
Iran’s anti-narcotic police forces in the southern province of Bushehr have managed to seize 1,500 kilograms of illicit drugs over the past four months, a provincial police chief announced on Monday.
Previously, we spoke of the role of language in cultural developments; and briefly studied Farsi language, its terms, and structure. We also reminded that throughout the reign of Sassanid dynasty and initial centuries of the Islamic era, Pahlavi language was the official language of Iran.