- News Magazine No 477: May 04, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Nepal asks foreign countries to stop search & rescue operations
- Contact group on Ukrainian crisis to meet on May 6 in Minsk
- Zionist forces shoot, injure Palestinian in East al-Quds
- Yemeni army, Popular Committees thwart Saudi naval attack on Aden
- German prosecutor investigates BND spying
- US pursues division of Mideast states: Rafsanjani
- Dead toll from Nepal earthquake climbs to 7,240
- Pyongyang to send senior official to Moscow
- One Zionist soldier killed, 4 injured in Golan Heights
Iran’s Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance, Ali Jannati, has termed as a success the international section of the Fajr Film Festival, which was held independently this year.
Iran’s President has visited the historical city of Persepolis, better known as the Throne of Jamshid (Takht-e Jamshid) to Iranians, saying the site conveys the message of the Iranian nation's capability and strength.