- 21 Asian countries initiate new China-backed bank
- 824,000 displaced by Ukraine crisis: UNHCR
- Israeli soldiers, Palestinians clash in East al-Quds
- Saudi Arabia to pay heavy price if Nimr executed: Iran cleric
- Iran calls for collective efforts to fight terrorism
- Putin: West shooting in its own foot by sponsoring extremist movements
- Experts talks in Vienna "explicit, useful"
- IRGC deputy commander: US role plummeting as regional player
- Lebanese Army arrests ISIL senior figure, kills three gunmen
- Jailed Bangladeshi political leader dies
In general, when one speaks of cultural heritage, the thought of historical monuments and ancient architectural feats springs to mind. One remembers historical monuments such as Persepolis in the environs of the city of Shiraz and Naqshe Jahan Square in the city of Isfahan, and visits to the historical sites …
The 13th edition of Resistance International Film Festival (IRFF) was held in Iran with special focus on resistance, insight and flourishing. There were various sectors such as movies, video cinema, short films, documentaries, prospect of Iran resistance cinema, specialist meetings and commemoration of Iran’s revolution and sacred defense.
Governor General of Sistan- Balouchestan Province said in capital city of Zahedan on Thursday international registration of ancient Burnt City equaled the opening of provincial gate towards world nations, which will lead to drawing its beautiful façade and its unique attractions.
Muslims from European, Arab and non-Arab nations account for 55 percent of tourists visiting Iran, head of Iran Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization Masoud Soltanifar said on Thursday.