- Larijani lambasts US for starting terrorism in region
- Powerful Iran beat US to stand atop Group D
- Yemeni president dismisses cabinet amid crisis
- Attack on Egyptian security forces leaves 11 dead
- Iraqi army frees four ISIL-controlled villages in Salahuddin
- Iran, Iraq planning to establish joint bank
- Fifteen more Ukrainian soldiers killed, 49 wounded in past 24 hours
- Lavrov: Kiev's plans to seek NATO membership undermine peace initiatives
- President Rouhani urges development of scientific, economic ties with world states
- News Magazine No 215: September 02, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
Photographs by German artist Zible Bergman will be displayed in the Silk Road Gallery in Tehran.
President Hassan Rouhani underlined the need for the expansion of relations among Iran, Tajikistan and Afghanistan as the three countries speak in the same language as their means of communication.
As a reminder, we previously spoke of the prominent Iranian thinker, Abu Rayhan Birouni, and made you familiar with his viewpoints and works. Next to UN premises in the Austrian Capital, Vienna, there are the statues of four prominent astronomers, physicians, and scientists.
President Hassan Rouhani said in a message Wednesday to the Ninth International Conference on Promoting Persian Language and Literature that Persian language is the main contributor to national unity and common inheritance of all Persian-speaking people.