- News Magazine No 193: August 22, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran favors win-win policy in nuclear talks: Friday Prayers Leader
- Italian FM terms Iranˈs role in settling Iraq crisis significant
- Takfiris likely already within US borders: Texas Gov.
- Official reviews obstacles for Iran tech-based firms in Turkmenistan market
- Israeli warplanes bomb residential districts of Rafah, Gaza
- Iran condemns murder of 3 al-Qassam commanders
- Iran: Failure of nuclear talks no catastrophe
- Iran stresses intl. bid to avert wars
- ‘370k Gaza kids need social first aid’
The Iranian Artists Forum (IAF) has recently established a philharmonic orchestra, which will be led Nader Mashayekhi, the former conductor of the Tehran Symphony Orchestra.
The acclaimed Iranian anti-war drama “The Queen” won 11 nominations at the 16th Iran Cinema Celebration while “Modest Reception” is in the running in seven categories.
Today, we speak of a prominent Iranian thinker, Abu Rayhan Birouni, making you familiar with the life and views of this notable thinker. Birouni was one of his era’s prominent figures in a number of sciences such as mathematics, geography, geology, anthropology, physics, and astronomy. He is one of the …
Studies show the divorce rate among university students who married in the past five or six years is below 2 percent, which is very low compared to the country’s average rate, said director of Khorasan Razaviˈs Headquarters for Marriage of University Students.