- Zarif: “More will be done to determine the fate of Imam Musa Sadr”
- “Happy to clash with Argentina”: Iranian Coach
- Kerry’s toeing of Israeli line, censured by US political expert
- Iran, Russia urge end to Syria crisis
- Iran-IAEA negotiations begin in Vienna
- IRGC commander: Iran’s power not mere military
- Senior cleric calls on US to win confidence of Iranians
- Iranian diplomat calls for unity of Muslim world
- Caracas backs Iran OPEC chief candidacy
- UN to sent aid to Syria from Iraq
Theme music for Iranian director Masud Kimiaii’s latest drama “Metropol” will be performed by the National Philharmonic of Ukraine next week.
Pottery, wire embroidery, inlaid and wood works, traditional ornaments, kilim (flat tapestry carpet) weaving and zilou (pileless carpet) weaving are the main handicrafts of Yazd province in central Iran, said the deputy head of Yazd Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Department.