- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Land of Light (64)
Welcome to the 64th weekly episode of the series Land of Light. Last week we presented to you glimpses of the acute helplessness of the elders of Mecca’s pagan Arabs to stop the spread of Islam and the attraction of the ayahs of the holy Qur’an on listeners. Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon him and his progeny) now started to openly invite people to Islam and monotheism. Now, let’s listen to the rest of the story.