- Takfiris execute Syrian soldiers at airbase
- Damavand destroyer to be unveiled on Nov 28
- News Magazine No 205: August 28, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Shelling kills 11 people in Ukraine’s Donetsk
- UK not to join US air strikes against ISIL in Syria
- Iran successfully tests Talaash missile defense system
- Why has homelessness become a crime in many US cities?
- Blind American man teaches kids to read
- Horrific abuse of children in UK
- NSA leaks by Edward Snowden have scared social media into silence: Study
Four Iranian films were nominated for the international section of Resistance Film Festival slated for September 22.
President Hassan Rouhani said in a message Wednesday to the Ninth International Conference on Promoting Persian Language and Literature that Persian language is the main contributor to national unity and common inheritance of all Persian-speaking people.
Iran’s Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance, in a message to the 9th International Conference of Persian Language and Literature Promotion Society, said that Persian Language has an enormous capacity for globalization.
Iranian Vice-President and Head of the Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Organization (ICHHTO) Massoud Soltanifar expressed pleasure that more foreign tourists are showing interest in traveling to the country recently despite the US-led western sanctions.