- Uzbekistan says no plans for new US military base
- Iran to export gas oil to Iraq and Afghanistan
- Senior MP: Iranˈs nuclear program unchanged
- News Magazine No 151: August 01, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Egypt president declines US invitation to summit
- US Senators call on CIA director to resign
- Kermani: World to wish Israel death if informed of Zionistsˈ crimes
- Deputy Czech Parliament Speaker due in Tehran in days
- U.S. Senate passes $16.3 billion veterans health bill
- U.S. Senate confirms first ambassador to Russia in five months
A number of Iranian children have garnered awards at the 9th edition of Homeland International Painting Contest in Belarus.
Previously, we spoke of the role of language in cultural developments; and briefly studied Farsi language, its terms, and structure. We also reminded that throughout the reign of Sassanid dynasty and initial centuries of the Islamic era, Pahlavi language was the official language of Iran.