- Three Afghan kids killed, 4 wounded in explosion
- Egyptian police kill 9 Muslim Brotherhood members
- Saudi soldier killed in Yemen’s retaliatory attack
- Zionists detain 40 Palestinian activists in West Bank
- Yemen human crisis hits highest level: UN
- Political will key to Iran nuclear deal: German FM
- Iranian, American officials meet on 1st day of extended N-talks
- Iran calls for end to Saudi aggression against Yemen
- Six Burundians killed in Bujumbura clashes
- Lebanon army kills 5 al-Nusra terrorists near Syria
Welcome to the 40th weekly episode of the series Land of Light. As a reminder, it was said that a destructive flooding took place in holy city of Mecca when the future prophet of Islam, Mohammad (Blessings of God upon him and his progeny), was 35 years old. This flooding …
Some 8,000 tourists visited Kerman province in April and May 2015, making up for 55% growth compared to preceding period, head of provincial Cultural Heritage, Handicrafts and Tourism Office said on Wednesday.
Iran has inaugurated its first herb museum, also known as herbarium, containing more than 1,700 samples of various herbs.
Iran’s President has visited the historical city of Persepolis, better known as the Throne of Jamshid (Takht-e Jamshid) to Iranians, saying the site conveys the message of the Iranian nation's capability and strength.