- ISIL leader shot dead in Iraq’s Mosul: Officials
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard
- Obama-Abe summit to aid trade talks, not seal deal: U.S. official
- Powerful earthquake rattles Mexico, shakes buildings
- UK plans to sell people’s personal information
- Turkey opposition: New bill to make country police state
- Captain of capsized South Korean ferry arrested
- Police attack protesters in Cairo, Suez
- Bahrainis hold demos after activist martyred
- Obama signs law to bar Iran's UN envoy
The Iranian war flick Berlin-7 has been selected to contend for awards at the 2014 edition of Uruguay International Film Festival in Africa.
Japanese Ambassador to Tehran Kuji Honda toured the mausoleum of Sheikh Safieddin Ardebili in this northwestern province on Tuesday.
10,000 physicians, in cooperation with the Red Crescent, voluntarily provided medical services to the locals in the deprived and remote regions of Iran during the 10-day dawn (February 1-11), Red Crescent volunteers chief Farahnaz Rafe said on Saturday.