- Opponents of Iran agreement want regime change: US VP
- Al-Wefaq urges release of detained Bahraini students
- Iran devises new plan to boost domestic production
- US State Department: Trump’s reading of Iran nuclear agreement is absurd
- UN launches new round of Libya peace talks
- Turkish parliament approves to extend mandate for military operations in Iraq, Syria
- EU to capture smugglers' boats in Mediterranean: Mogherini
- Troops of India, Pakistan trade fire in Kashmir
- 3 California prison guards arrested over ‘brutal murder’ of mentally ill inmate
- Merkel: Germany, France agree ‘binding migrant quotas’ needed
The Iranian culture ministry voiced opposition to the presence and performance of the Berlin orchestra in Iran as long as it is conducted by Israeli-Argentinian Daniel Barenboim.
Dear listeners, welcome to the 49th weekly episode of the series Land of Light. As a reminder, it was said last week that when Prophet Mohammad (Blessings of God upon him and his progeny), brought home to his faithful monotheist wife, Khadija (Peace be upon her), the tidings of the …
The Iraqi Cultural Center in Tehran is set to screen for the first time a film about the eight-year war imposed by the regime of former Iraqi dictator Saddam on the Islamic Republic of Iran in the 1980s.
Today, the 13th of the Iranian month of Shahrivar, corresponding to September 4, is the birth anniversary of the Iranian-Islamic multi-sided genius, Abu Rayhan Mohammad ibn Ahmad Birouni, who several centuries before Copernicus and Galileo, inspired by the teachings of Islam, scientifically proved the spherical shape of the Planet Earth …
Iran’s anti-narcotic police forces in the northwestern province of West Azerbaijan managed to seize 4,700 kilograms of illicit drugs over the first five months of the current Iranian year (March 21 – August 22), a provincial police chief announced.