- Zarif, Ashton discuss issues of mutual concern
- ‘Ashton visit can facilitate N-talks’
- Iran’s parliamentarian delegation meets Venezuelan president
- Iranian abducted border guards in good health
- Assad emphasizes on combating terrorism
- Militants hamper Yarmouk aid efforts
- Syria girls sexually exploited: Report
- Bahraini forces clash with protesters
- Venezuela hailed for peace initiative
- Russia urges probe into Kiev attacks
Kiarostami is to preside over the jury panel comprised of world renowned filmmakers including Daniela Thomas from Brazil, Noémie Lvovsky from France, Joachim Trier from Norway and Mahamat Saleh Haroun from Chad.
10,000 physicians, in cooperation with the Red Crescent, voluntarily provided medical services to the locals in the deprived and remote regions of Iran during the 10-day dawn (February 1-11), Red Crescent volunteers chief Farahnaz Rafe said on Saturday.