- Ayatullah Sistani urges Iraq govt. to help Sunni tribes against ISIL
- Bahrain courts issue 3,500 years of jail terms in 3 months
- Gazans protest against Israel’s closure of al-Aqsa Mosque
- Clashes in eastern Ukraine kill one civilian
- News Magazine No 295: October 31, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Al-Wefaq slams Bahrain for violating Shia Muslims’ rights
- Mideast extremism rooted in foreign meddling: Iran
- Japan shares shoot up to 7-year-high amid monetary reforms
- Tehran’s Friday prayer sermons
- Yemenis protest Israeli aggressions against Palestinians
Iran is attending the 59th International Belgrade Book Fair hosted by China from October 26 to November 2 with 100 book titles.
In general, when one speaks of cultural heritage, the thought of historical monuments and ancient architectural feats springs to mind. One remembers historical monuments such as Persepolis in the environs of the city of Shiraz and Naqshe Jahan Square in the city of Isfahan, and visits to the historical sites …
A luxury train with some 70 foreign tourists on board arrived in the Iranian capital of Tehran after crossing several cities inside the country where the passengers took the time to go sightseeing.
Today, we continue our last week’s discussion on the famed Iranian philosopher, theologian, mathematician, astronomer, and poet of 7th Century AH, Khaje Nasir Ed-Din Tousi. We said that Mohammad Ibn Hassan Jahroudi Tousi, popularly known as Khaje Nasir Ed-Din Tousi, was born in the northeastern Iranian city of Tous in …