- News Magazine No 417: March 02, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Bomb blast near Egypt Supreme Court kills 1: Police
- North Korea vows ‘merciless’ response to US-South drills
- About 6,000 killed in eastern Ukraine violence: UN
- Lebanese army foils terrorist intrusion attempt near Arsal
- Zionist regime forces open fire at Gaza fishermen
- West responsible for ISIL crimes: Iran FM
- Egypt’s Sisi meets with Saudi king in brief visit to Riyadh
- Kerry, Lavrov hold talks over Ukraine crisis in Geneva
- Islamophobia insult to Muslim sanctities: Iran FM
Welcome to the 23rd weekly episode of the series ‘Land of Light’. As of today, we cover the period in which young Mohammad (Blessings of God upon him and his progeny) was under the guardianship of his grandfather, Abdul-Mottaleb. Now let’s listen to the rest of the account.
Iranian and Austrian officials in a meeting in Tehran explored avenues for the enhancement of academic cooperation on religious issues, with the European side expressing preparedness to host a new round of religious talks this year.
Iran’s Interior Minister, Abdul-Reza Rahmani Fazli, has said that Iran maintains a positive and acceptable record in the campaign against illicit drugs. In fact, Islamic Republic of Iran has maintained the highest number of discoveries of illicit drugs and has taken serious measures against drug trafficking.
Today, we continue our last week’s discussion on the famed Iranian philosopher, theologian, mathematician, astronomer, and poet of 7th Century AH, Khaje Nasir Ed-Din Tousi. We said that Mohammad Ibn Hassan Jahroudi Tousi, popularly known as Khaje Nasir Ed-Din Tousi, was born in the northeastern Iranian city of Tous in …