- Israeli warships open fire at Gaza fishermen off coast of Rafah
- Iran's president congratulates Vietnamese counterpart on national day
- Report: Qatar aiding western states' spying on Iran
- Baghdad-Kirkuk road purged of ISIL
- NAM urges UN to take tough action against ISIL's crimes against humanity in Iraq
- More Scots back independence as poll puts 'no' lead at six point
- UN secretary-general: No military solution for Ukrainian crisis
- Basij commander: US, Zionism main obstacles to Islamic civilization
- FM: US sanctions worsening present situation
- Iran Assembly of Experts summit opens
Photographs by German artist Zible Bergman will be displayed in the Silk Road Gallery in Tehran.
As a reminder, we previously spoke of the prominent Iranian thinker, Abu Rayhan Birouni, and made you familiar with his viewpoints and works. Next to UN premises in the Austrian Capital, Vienna, there are the statues of four prominent astronomers, physicians, and scientists.
President Hassan Rouhani said in a message Wednesday to the Ninth International Conference on Promoting Persian Language and Literature that Persian language is the main contributor to national unity and common inheritance of all Persian-speaking people.
Iran’s Minister of Culture and Islamic Guidance, in a message to the 9th International Conference of Persian Language and Literature Promotion Society, said that Persian Language has an enormous capacity for globalization.