- Iran, Tunisia stress support for Gaza
- Iran official warns against extremism
- Gaza martyrdom toll from Zionist regime’s war hits 1130
- Leader: Palestinian nation should be mobilized
- News Magazine No 144: July 29, 2014 - Voice of Justice, 03:23 UTC to 04:23 UTC
- ‘Gaza truce must include siege removal’
- Iran set to unveil new missile systems
- 'Iran inflation rate drops by 2%'
- Egypt's airline cancels flight to Occupied Palestine
- Abbas forming team to discuss truce
A number of Iranian children have garnered awards at the 9th edition of Homeland International Painting Contest in Belarus.
Previously, we spoke of the role of language in cultural developments; and briefly studied Farsi language, its terms, and structure. We also reminded that throughout the reign of Sassanid dynasty and initial centuries of the Islamic era, Pahlavi language was the official language of Iran.