- Putin tells Merkel further aid delays to Ukraine 'unacceptable': Kremlin
- UK Muslim body slams ISIL ‘psychopathic violence’
- Iraq's top cleric calls on Iraqis to confront ISIL terrorists
- Zimbabwe opposition leader warns of anti-government protests
- 1000s of Yemeni protesters call on govt. to step down
- Iran starts testing Iraq gas pipeline
- Obama returns to golf club after condemning Foley’s beheading
- Hamas executes 18 Israeli informants in Gaza Strip
- Nigeria Boko Haram seizes police academy in Borno State
- UN says 700,000 Iraqis displaced in Kurdish north
The Iranian Artists Forum (IAF) has recently established a philharmonic orchestra, which will be led Nader Mashayekhi, the former conductor of the Tehran Symphony Orchestra.
The acclaimed Iranian anti-war drama “The Queen” won 11 nominations at the 16th Iran Cinema Celebration while “Modest Reception” is in the running in seven categories.
Today, we speak of a prominent Iranian thinker, Abu Rayhan Birouni, making you familiar with the life and views of this notable thinker. Birouni was one of his era’s prominent figures in a number of sciences such as mathematics, geography, geology, anthropology, physics, and astronomy. He is one of the …
Studies show the divorce rate among university students who married in the past five or six years is below 2 percent, which is very low compared to the country’s average rate, said director of Khorasan Razaviˈs Headquarters for Marriage of University Students.