Both were two unbelievable and interesting experiences. The people are proud, nice and interested in your opinion about their country. I will definitely come again in 2016. I want to go to the west. It is beautiful with tea Plant Mountains and rice fields in the north, dessert in the center and green agriculture in the South; big beautiful cities with old and new things. It starts to feel as a second home to me.
- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists