- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
President Hassan Rouhani says Saudi Arabia's execution of prominent religious figure Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr earlier this month was a big mistake.
Iran’s Judiciary spokesman says the country’s enemies may have been involved in orchestrating an attack carried out against the Saudi Arabian embassy in the capital, Tehran, earlier in the month.
Iran has dismissed as "unacceptable" the recent statement by the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC), saying it runs counter to principles of the UN Charter, the OIC Charter and international law.
A senior Iranian official has criticized the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) for remaining silent on the main issues facing the Muslim world.
A top adviser to Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says Saudi Arabia’s wrong policies led to the country’s recent tensions with Iran.
Hundreds of students have poured onto the streets of the southern Lebanese town of Nabatieh to express their anger at Saudi Arabia's execution of prominent Shia cleric Sheikh Nimr al-Nimr.
TEHRAN (FNA)- A large number of Muslim scholars, clerics, academic figures took part in a ceremony in London to condemn the execution of sheikh Nimr.
Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif says the extremist Takfiri dogma propagated by Saudi Arabia is is the main threat to the security and stability of regional countries.
A new video has emerged on the social media showing that Saudi intelligence center in the eastern city of Qatif comes under attack, with speculations that the move is related to Riyadh's recent execution of senior Shia religious scholar Sheikh Nimr Baqir al-Nimr.