According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- News Magazine No 549: September 03, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iran, Algeria willing to enhance relations
- Croatia ready to broaden parliamentary ties with Iran
- Jordanian FM underlines importance of Iran nuclear deal for regional dialogue
- Scores of militants killed in Syria's Quneitra
- Afghan forces kill, injure over 100 Taliban
- Russia bans food import from Bulgaria
- Deputy FM: Transparency of Iran's nuclear program proved in talks with powers
- Saudi warplanes pound Yemen's Sa’ada, martyr little girl
- Israel stages missile attack on north of Gaza Strip
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.