According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- News Magazine No 418: March 03, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- US cannot ignore IRGC's weapons capabilities: Iran commander
- Iraqi fighters kill ten ISIL terrorists in west Iraq
- Ukraine Foreign Minister says in doubt about Minsk truce
- Russia to boost naval capabilities in 2015
- Armenian soldier killed by Azerbaijani troops in Karabakh
- Car bomb kills 8 in Afghanistan’s Helmand
- Zionist regime orders demolition of over a dozen Palestinian houses
- Former Yemen President offers Saudi capital for peace talks
- Iran nuclear talks advancing well: German FM
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.