According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- News Magazine No 489: July 05, 2015 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Putin to Obama: Let’s find solutions on international issues
- Six civilians killed in US airstrike on Syria's Raqqa
- Iranian web experts find security hazards in Telegram
- More than 150 explosions near Donetsk Airport registered
- Iranian speaker sees positive prospects for nuclear talks
- Guatemalans protesters call for resignation of corruption-plagued president
- Malaysia PM faces potential criminal charge over graft allegations
- Iran to export 28,000 tons of fishery products to Russia
- Russia ready to supply Iran with wide range of naval equipment
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.