According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Yemen on verge of complete collapse: UN
- Iraqi PM says northern city of Tikrit liberated
- Myanmar’s government, rebels sign draft ceasefire deal
- Saudi war on Yemen puts entire Mideast at risk: Iran
- Istanbul prosecutor taken hostage by armed group
- Thailand’s military rulers may lift martial law
- EU suggests imposition of sanctions on Israel over settlements
- New tranche of blocked assets transferred to CBI account
- Iran, 5+1 end third session of Tuesday nuclear talks
- Japan to extend unilateral sanctions against N Korea
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.