According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Al-Qaeda overrun police headquarters in southern Yemen
- Syria forces liberate village in Latakia Province
- Iran currently exporting 300,000 bpd of oil to Europe: Zangeneh
- Syria FM warns against any foreign ‘ground intervention’
- Turkey must keep border open to Syrian refugees: EU
- Afghanistan peace meeting urges direct talks with Taliban
- Lassa fever killed 101 people in Nigeria in six months
- Iranian carpets back in US market after JCPOA implementation
- Palestinians hold funeral for slain minor
- EU foreign policy chief plans to visit Iran soon
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.