According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Iraqi army frees four ISIL-controlled villages in Salahuddin
- Iran, Iraq planning to establish joint bank
- Fifteen more Ukrainian soldiers killed, 49 wounded in past 24 hours
- Lavrov: Kiev's plans to seek NATO membership undermine peace initiatives
- President Rouhani urges development of scientific, economic ties with world states
- News Magazine No 215: September 02, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Israeli warships open fire at Gaza fishermen off coast of Rafah
- Iran's president congratulates Vietnamese counterpart on national day
- Report: Qatar aiding western states' spying on Iran
- Baghdad-Kirkuk road purged of ISIL
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.