According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Iran, Venezuela call for expansion of cultural cooperation
- Iranian relations with other countries not tied to outcome of nuclear talks
- Iran, China to develop scientific, technological cooperation
- Zionist regime troops, Palestinians clash near West Bank city of Ramallah
- Tunisian PM warns of terrorist attack during elections
- Chinese official says anti-graft fight will never end
- Italy mayor seeks to segregate Roma people
- Sinai attack 'foreign-funded operation': Egypt's President
- Iraqi forces make fresh advances against ISIL terrorists
- Iran not to shut down any nuclear facilities: Top negotiator
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.