According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Larijani reiterates Tehran-Havana ties
- FM: Iran willing to increase ties with Latvia
- ‘Iran military ready to defend nation’
- IRGC closely monitors movements in PG
- Iranian Legislators Set to Visit Bushehr N. Power Plant
- Canada insists undiplomatic acts
- Pakistan says no pressure on Iran gas pipeline
- ‘Israel not to freeze Quds settlement’
- UKIP vows ‘earthquake’ in politics
- Afghanistan election results delayed
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.