According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Top Republican to resign from US Congress
- Foreign policy no longer Obama strong point: Poll
- Putin says world should draw lessons from WWI
- Iranian movie artists to donate blood to Gaza children
- Spain PM vows to block Catalonia independence vote
- Iran dismisses report on dispatch of elite force to Iraqi Kurdistan
- 100 religious leaders, immigration activists arrested in Washington
- Uzbekistan says no plans for new US military base
- Iran to export gas oil to Iraq and Afghanistan
- Senior MP: Iranˈs nuclear program unchanged
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.