According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- President Rouhani: Iranian Armed Forces symbol of peace
- Iran likely winner of gas price dispute with Turkey: Min.
- Taliban militants slay 4 Afghan policemen: Officials
- Algeria presidential aide claims election victory
- Bahrain must end threats against Shia cleric: Amnesty
- Iran Marks National Army Day with Massive Parades
- Ukraine oligarch sets bounty for fighting pro-Russians
- Detention of Taliban commander by UAE disrupts Afghan peace talks
- Fukushima radioactive water issue ‘embarrassing’
- Amazon workers in Germany resume strike over pay
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.