According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- Fresh shelling claims 10 lives in Ukraine’s Donetsk
- Death toll from Japan volcano eruption reaches 48
- Two car bombings kill nearly 20 in central Syria
- Iran helping Lebanon to fight terrorism based on intl. law: Diplomat
- Iran seeks win-win nuclear agreement: President Rouhani
- Iran armed forces among most powerful in region: Majlis Speaker
- News Magazine No 265: October 01, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Twin suicide attacks on army buses in Kabul kill 7
- Ex-US Attorney General slams Israel's crimes against Palestinians
- World’s largest wide-body jetliner lands in Iran for 1st time
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.