According to IRIB, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Ms. Sheikh Hasina Wajed took note of the issues approved at the recently held 16th NAM Summit in Tehran on Tuesday and emphasized preliminary efforts to prepare the ground for the implementation of agreed issues.
The Iranian president proposed that a consultative session be set up on the sidelines of the upcoming UN General Assembly in New York in which the NAM member states exchange views in this regard.
Ms. Sheikh Hasina, for her part, appreciated successful holding of the 16th NAM Summit in Tehran and stressed executive structure within the framework of NAM.
The Iranian and Bangladeshi officials also reviewed the latest regional and international issues of mutual concern.
- At least 51 killed as plane crashes in Taiwan
- Train collision kills one, injures dozens in S Korea
- Group of Iran MPs to travel to Gaza soon: Lawmaker
- Russia vows to give adequate response to NATO expansion
- US-led airstrike kills four in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province
- Iran repeats call on Egypt to reopen Rafah border crossing
- Iran gas exports to Iraq to start in 2015: Iranian official
- Iran, 5+1 Group to resume nuclear talks in September: Tehran
- Russia faces influx of refugees from Ukraine
- News Magazine No 133: July 23, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
Tuesday, 18 September 2012 11:07
Ahmadinejad, Hasina stress executive department for NAM
Iranian President and Prime Minister of Bangladesh have emphasized due preparations to implement the articles approved by the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM) within the framework of finding solutions to regional and international issues.