- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
As the Britons struggle with tough austerity measures, the Tory government insists on going ahead with plans to maintain and replace the country’s nuclear submarines.
British Prime Minister David Cameron has said that he will launch a nuclear attack against another country if circumstances occur.
Iran's ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) has slammed the Zionist regime as the main obstacle to the establishment of a nuke-free Middle East, urging the international community to pressure Tel Aviv to join the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
Syria has called on the international community not to turn a blind eye to Zionist regime’s nuclear activities and compel the Tel Aviv regime to join the Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
The life-size replica of the largest nuclear bomb ever detonated in history, the so-called Tsar Bomba, is on display for the first time in an exhibition in the Russian capital, Moscow.
A new report reveals the US administration of President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney considered using nuclear weapons against Afghanistan following the September 11, 2001 attacks.
A report says Zionist regime manufactured and detonated “dirty bombs” in the Negev desert, which is home to a large number of Bedouin Palestinians.
A month-long conference at the United Nations on nuclear disarmament is about to end with no agreement on an action plan in sight.
Iran's Ambassador to the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) Reza Najafi has called for the complete annihilation of nuclear weapons as one of the main principles of the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).
British police have arrested over thirty Scottish demonstrators who staged a blockade outside the UK’s Faslane Naval Base over London’s plans to renew its nuclear missile system known as Trident.