One of the main targets was Jeish al-Islam terrorist group’s commander Zahran Alouch who was killed last month.
- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
Monday, 25 January 2016 19:50
This is how the Syrian army hunts terrorists
The Syrian army troops have been hunting terrorists in Jobar, in the eastern countryside of the capital Damascus for several months now.