- Russia, China warn against US missile system deployment in South Korea
- Ex-Oklahoma senator sentenced to 37 months for fraud
- US military turned into family business
- Kerry calls for end to conflicts in Syria and Yemen
- US asks UN Security Council to meet over Iran’s missiles
- Violence erupts as Trump fans clash with protesters in Chicago
- US to send troops to Iraq’s frontlines
- Row over UK tabloid claim that 'Queen backs Brexit'
- Police clash with protesters in Istanbul
- Erdogan threatens top court over freed journalists
The foreign minister says Saudi Arabia must drop its hostile policies against the Islamic Republic. "Saudi Arabia has been pursuing hostile policies against Iran. The Saudi government should reconsider its policies," Mohammad Javad Zarif said at a joint press conference with German Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier in Tehran on Tuesday, Press TV reported.
Chinese President Xi Jinping called for greater cooperation between Tehran and Beijing in political and diplomatic fields. "We want both sides (Iran and China) to share their sadness and happiness by boosting their political confidence and full support for each other," President Xi said in a meeting with Iranian Parliament Speaker Ali Larijani in Tehran on Saturday.
The Leader of the Islamic Revolution Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei says the nuclear deal reached between Iran and the 5+1 group was result of endeavors of Iranian nation and scientists, not a US favor.
The Leader made the remarks on Wednesday in a meeting with the officials in charge of holding the upcoming elections in the country.