- 21 Asian countries initiate new China-backed bank
- 824,000 displaced by Ukraine crisis: UNHCR
- Israeli soldiers, Palestinians clash in East al-Quds
- Saudi Arabia to pay heavy price if Nimr executed: Iran cleric
- Iran calls for collective efforts to fight terrorism
- Putin: West shooting in its own foot by sponsoring extremist movements
- Experts talks in Vienna "explicit, useful"
- IRGC deputy commander: US role plummeting as regional player
- Lebanese Army arrests ISIL senior figure, kills three gunmen
- Jailed Bangladeshi political leader dies
Monday, 12 March 2012 14:37
Ron Paul: US is moving toward Fascism
English Radio correspondent Mehdi Geramifard has interviewed Mark Weber, director of California based “Institute for Historical Review” on recent statements made by US Presidential hopeful Ron Paul who has said that the US is moving toward Fascism.