- 5 militants killed in northeast of Cairo
- ‘IMF policies hampered Ebola response’
- Spain opposition leader raps gov't
- 'China building site near disputed land'
- Afghan reporter dies after bombing
- UK mulls sending foreign students home
- ‘Syria downs Zionist regime’s drone over Golan’
- UK’s poorest ‘paying more in taxes’
- ‘UK eyes conflict against Boko Haram’
- ‘Syrian army kills 20 ISIL terrorists'
Monday, 12 March 2012 14:37
Ron Paul: US is moving toward Fascism
English Radio correspondent Mehdi Geramifard has interviewed Mark Weber, director of California based “Institute for Historical Review” on recent statements made by US Presidential hopeful Ron Paul who has said that the US is moving toward Fascism.