- 'Iran Navy monitors all US, Israeli regime, UK moves'
- Boko Haram kills 48 fish vendors in northeast Nigeria
- UN slams deadly terrorist attack on bus in northern Kenya
- ‘Western sanctions are aimed at regime change in Russia’
- French police unleash water cannon, tear gas against anti-brutality protesters
- Cleveland cop shoots 12yo boy carrying air gun
- UAE FM concerned over possible Iran-G5+1 agreement
- Bahrain’s main opposition censures election
- ‘Iran Navy can manufacture aircraft carriers’
- Qom congress elaborates on true identity of Takfiri currents
Saturday, 25 February 2012 09:35
Leader's remarks about Iran's not seeking nuclear weapons
English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari has interviewed Glen Spark, a member of Islamic Human Rights Commission in London on Leader's remarks about Iran's not seeking nuclear weapons.