- Iranian deputy FM blasts US dual-track approach as "unacceptable"
- Iranian minister calls for broadening of communications ties with Qatar
- President promises rise in oil, gas output capacity
- NGO: Around 600 Palestinians seized by Israel in August
- Iran condemns new US sanctions as violation of Geneva Deal
- Fresh violence leaves 6 dead in eastern Afghanistan
- News Magazine No 209: August 30, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- Iraqi airstrike targets ISIL convoy in Salahuddin Province
- Lavrov dismisses Russian troops' invasion into Ukraine
- Egyptian court sentences Brotherhood leader Badie to life in prison
Saturday, 25 February 2012 09:35
Leader's remarks about Iran's not seeking nuclear weapons
English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari has interviewed Glen Spark, a member of Islamic Human Rights Commission in London on Leader's remarks about Iran's not seeking nuclear weapons.