- Iran, Venezuela call for expansion of cultural cooperation
- Iranian relations with other countries not tied to outcome of nuclear talks
- Iran, China to develop scientific, technological cooperation
- Zionist regime troops, Palestinians clash near West Bank city of Ramallah
- Tunisian PM warns of terrorist attack during elections
- Chinese official says anti-graft fight will never end
- Italy mayor seeks to segregate Roma people
- Sinai attack 'foreign-funded operation': Egypt's President
- Iraqi forces make fresh advances against ISIL terrorists
- Iran not to shut down any nuclear facilities: Top negotiator
Police in the United Kingdom say they have arrested a woman and a man in London over suspicion of Syria-related terrorism offenses. IRIB English Radio correspondent Morteza Jabbari has interviewed Abdul Rahman Glen Spark, a member of Islamic Human Rights Commission in London, about this issue. Please take a listen.
Human Rights Watch, in a report, has announced that although the US joined the International Convention against Torture twenty years ago, there are mounting concerns over the lingering practice of torture in the US. This convention has urged all world countries to make efforts to prevent the practice of torture.
Aale Khalifa regime has enlisted tens of thousands of foreigners, who have been granted Bahraini citizenship, among those, eligible for casting their votes in this country’s parliamentary elections. Meanwhile, Majid Millad, a senior member of the Bahraini opposition group, Al-Wefaq, addressing the reporters in a press conference, pointed out based …
Iranian society consists of followers of monotheist religions and the religious minorities enjoy due respect among Muslim majority. For the past centuries Christians, Jews and Zoroastrians have been the main non-Muslim Iranians who live beside their Muslim fellow countrymen in peace and tranquility.
As a reminder, we became familiar with the geographical position and the nature of Baluchestan region. Today, we get to know Baluch people. Baluch people are broad-minded, honest, courageous, and hardworking. They are also highly resilient and patient, and lead simple lives. They are uniquely patient in the face of …
The killing of another black teenager by the US police led to holding rallies in protest of the violent and discriminatory behavior of the security forces of the country. Although these rallies were not as wide as the case of Michael Brown, the demonstrators denounced discriminatory approach targeted mainly at …
Dan Glazebrook is a political journalist and author of Divide and Ruin: The West’s Imperial Strategy in an Age of Crisis. He has recently penned an article entitled, ‘This War is Not Aimed at ISIS, But at Assad’. Excerpt of his article is as follows:
Three people were killed and two more were injured after a mid-air collision between a small helicopter and a single-engine plane near Frederick Municipal Airport in Maryland.