- Iran foreign minister invited to Azerbaijan
- ‘Iran ready to vigorously respond to any hostile measures’
- Economy minister in Tajikistan
- Lebanon raps Zionist regime’s airspace violations
- US terror drone kills two in Yemen
- Obama to discuss targeted-killing policy
- Sweden police clash with youths
- New air defense system production line becomes operational
- 'Outcome of presidential election won't impact uranium enrichment'
- 2 hopefuls quit Iran presidential race
English Radio correspondent Mehdi Geramifard has interviewed Alice Rothchild, a member of the "Jewish Voice for Peace" based in Boston. The interview is about women’s dire status in occupied Palestinian territory.
Secretary of Iran's Supreme National Security Council, Saeed Jalili, has noted that the result of Iran's presidential election in the month of June will have no impact on the uranium enrichment activities.
Iran’s Foreign Ministry Spokesman Abbas Araqchi on Sunday in Tehran has condemned a raid by Bahraini forces on the house of prominent religious leader Ayatollah Sheikh Issa Ahmed Qassim.
The president and chief executive officer of The Associated Press (AP) says the US government’s seizure of phone records was “unconstitutional” and has hurt the agency’s ability to report on the news.
Nearly 27 years after he made his last trip to India, Chinese Premier Li Keqiang arrived in New Delhi on Sunday on his first overseas official visit and will hold talks with his Indian counterpart Manmohan Singh on all contentious issues, including the boundary dispute.