- News Magazine No 264: September 30, 2014 - Subcontinent, 15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
- France declares flood-hit south natural disaster region
- Iran Greco-Roman wrestlers earn victories in Asia Games
- US state terrorism claims two more victims in Afghanistan
- Kurdish forces attack ISIL on 3 fronts in Iraq
- Iran to arm Lebanon against terror threats: Shamkhani
- Takfiris cannot threaten Iran security: Iranian commander
- France public debt hits new record at €2 trillion
- China to open first high security bio laboratory
- Lufthansa pilots begin 15-hour strike in Frankfurt
Finian Cunningham, well-known Irish columnist who writes on international politics for Press TV and the Strategic Culture Foundation, has just written an interesting article on the real US and western intention of forging a coalition and dispatching troops to the Middle East. The first part of his article is as …
The Zionist premier Benjamin Netanyahu, in a show-off at the UN General Assembly, tried to resort to hollow allegations against the Islamic Republic of Iran. Netanyahu's Monday speech at the UN was delivered with the aim of diverting attentions from his recent crimes in the Gaza Strip.
Iranian lawmakers strongly condemned British prime minister’s recent allegations against the Islamic Republic in which he charged Iran with harboring terrorism. According to Iran Daily, in his address to the UN General Assembly on Wednesday night, David Cameron claimed that “Iran’s support for terrorist organizations” needs to change.
As a reminder, in previous episodes, we became familiar with Semnan Province, which nestles on northeastern Iran, and a number of its cities. Now, we introduce the city of Garmsar. The city of Garmsar is situated in the rear western corner of Semnan Province, and covers an area of more …
Some few days ago, US Congress overwhelmingly approved an Obama administration request for authorization to train and arm “rebel” forces in Syria fighting the government of President Bashar al-Assad. According to the US administration, a rebel force of 5,000 fighters should be able to fight against both the Assad government …
The following is an article written by Peter Symonds, a regular contributor to World Socialist Website and Globalresearch.org, on the prolonged war that the US regime imminent war in the Middle East is going to be.
Death arrived soon after the Bundapani tea estate closed last year. Deprived of health care and food rations, workers who had been scraping by on $1.50 per day were left with nothing.