- At least 51 killed as plane crashes in Taiwan
- Train collision kills one, injures dozens in S Korea
- Group of Iran MPs to travel to Gaza soon: Lawmaker
- Russia vows to give adequate response to NATO expansion
- US-led airstrike kills four in Afghanistan’s Helmand Province
- Iran repeats call on Egypt to reopen Rafah border crossing
- Iran gas exports to Iraq to start in 2015: Iranian official
- Iran, 5+1 Group to resume nuclear talks in September: Tehran
- Russia faces influx of refugees from Ukraine
- News Magazine No 133: July 23, 2014 - Subcontinent,15:23 UTC, 16:23 UTC
IRIB English Radio correspondent Mehdi Geramifard has interviewed Ann Wright, former US State Department diplomat and also former colonel of the US army, on the on recent statements made by US Secretary of State John Kerry who said that Israeli regime’s crimes against Gazans are appropriate and legitimate. Please take …
A report released by United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights (UNHCHR) Navi Pillay, “The Right to Privacy in the Digital Age”, finds that surveillance practices carried out by the major powers, the United States and the United Kingdom, in particular, violate basic principles of international law and are destructive …
President Hassan Rouhani on Sunday expressed outrage at Zionist regime’s crimes against humanity in Gaza and the silence of the international community. According to Iran Daily, addressing a cabinet meeting in Tehran, President Rouhani said Iranian government and Foreign Ministry will draw the attention of the international community to what …
In the Name of God, the All-Compassionate, the All-Merciful__Salaam friends, and today on the 25th day of the blessed month of Ramadhan, we start our daily programme titled “Spiritual Spring” with the special supplication for the day in Arabic, followed by its English translation: “O Allah, appoint me this day …
Despite its huge American-backed military and media firepower, the Israeli regime is all but defeated. The Western-sponsored Zionist entity has lost militarily and morally in the eyes of the world as it pounds mercilessly the besieged civilian population of Gaza.
Iranian artists came together Tuesday night at the Art Bureau in Tehran for a meeting entitled “Gaza Is Not Alone” to express their solidarity with the people of Gaza, which have been a prime target for Israeli airstrikes over the past weeks.
There have been over 1,000 complaints of New York City police misconduct in recent years regarding officers’ use of chokeholds, a city agency that is investigating the incidents said days after a man put into hold by police died in Staten Island.
Foreign Secretary of India Sujatha Singh and her Pakistani counterpart, Aizaz Ahmad Chaudhry will meet in Islamabad on August 25 to carry forward the dialogue process between the two countries.